If you have suffered trying to zip your pants and you have thrown away a gallon of ice cream just because of it, I want to tell you that you are not the only one. Ice cream is one of the main culprits when you see that the scale showing a high number.
A diet based primarily on ice cream is not going to do you any favor on your waistline. Eating ice cream every day can be even too much, especially if you have heart disease.
While it is true that ice cream is not the healthiest food, but there is no need to banish it from your freezer forever. It is quite possible that eating ice cream from time to time will greatly help your weight loss according to Evelyn Tribole, M.S., R.D., and Elyse Resch, M.S., R.D., authors of the diet book “Intuitive Eating.”
Written by two prominent nutritionists, Intuitive Eating will teach you:
- How to reject diet mentality forever
- How our three Eating Personalities define our eating difficulties
- How to find satisfaction in your eating
- How to feel your feelings without using food
- How to honor hunger and feel fullness
- How to follow the ten principles of “Intuitive Eating”,
- How to achieve a new and safe relationship with food and, ultimately, your body
- How to raise an “intuitive eater”
- The incredible science behind intuitive eating
Now you are free to try the delicious ice cream cakes by Dairy Queen 😉
or try these nice cakes for Christmas: